Product Assist for Walmart is what the company uses as its purchase protection plan, which is also referred to as Product Care Plans. To create your account online for the site, follow the directions below.
Setting Up a Product Assist Account Online
To access your Product Assist plan online, you will need to go through the website’s sign up process. During this, the sign up area has two different possible paths depending on how you may want to create your online profile, so pay attention to the headers above the various portions of this guide:
- Navigate to the URL for Walmart’s Product Assist at ProductAssist.com/Walmart
- In the middle of the screen, click the green “Get started” button
- The page you are taken to has empty personal information fields and three social media buttons, one each for Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. To create your account from scratch, fill in the fields on the left side of the screen. Conversely, you can click one of the social network buttons to have your personal information automatically input, which will allow you to not have to remember an additional password
If You Typed Your Information In
- After filling in your name, email and password, click the “Create my account” button at the bottom of the screen
- You will be shown a terms and conditions page that you must read through and agree with to continue
- After that, the Product Assist website will automatically login you in
For those who use Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus
- The website will then pull your details from the social media site of your choice and your account will be created from that
- Once the data has been pulled from your social account, you will automatically be logged in to Product Assist for Walmart
Log in to Walmart Product Assist
On subsequent visits to the site, you may have to log in if the site’s session has expired on your computer. To log in, go to the Walmart Product Assist website and click the “Sign in” link underneath the Get started button. From there, use the login method that you registered with.