The Firestone Complete Auto Care credit card is managed and issued through Credit First National Association. The credit card can be used at Firestone as well as a handful of other auto repair and maintenance locations. Read more on this CFNA.com bill payment page.
Option 1: Firestone Payments Online
Making an online payment for your Firestone Complete Auto Care credit card account balance will require that an online profile must be created first. This can be done through the two-step card Registration process on the Credit First National Association website. These two steps include completing a form that asks the cardholder to enter information about his or her credit card and personal details and consenting to some terms and conditions. Once the account has been created, you can make your payment online by following the directions printed here:
- Go to the website for Firestone bill pay (Or just navigate through any search engine: Firestone.com Payment)
- Scroll down until on the left side of the screen you see a button that says “+ Sign In to Account.” Click that button and login fields will appear
- Enter your user name and password into the fields
- Click the “Sign In” button
- Select the “View Payments” link
- Make a decision about how much you wish to pay toward your balance
- Choose a payment date
- Input your checking account details
- Finalize your bill payment transaction
Firestone Bill Payment Option 2: Pay Over the Phone
For those who prefer to make a payment over the phone on their credit card accounts, you may do so with your Firestone Complete Auto Care balance as well. To do this, call the credit card’s pay by phone line by dialing (800) 321-3950. After completing the telephone transaction on the credit card bill payment, you will be given a confirmation number which you are advised to write down.
More information through this CFNA contact us page.
Bill Pay Option 3: Mail
When sending a payment through the mail for a Firestone Complete Auto Care credit card bill, you can simply do so by using the return envelope that is provided with your bill. However, if you no longer have the remittance slip that would have come through the mail with your bill, you can still make a payment in this manner. You will have to prepare a personal check, cashier’s check or money order made out to Credit First National Association for your preferred payment amount. Write your Firestone Complete Auto Care credit card account number on the payment method and mail it to this address: